Care more than some think is wise. Risk more than some think is safe. Dream more than some think is practical. Expect more than some think is possible. -The Missionary Heart

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

At church this morning, the pastor did a sermon on New Year's resolutions. Supposedly, half of the people in America make New Year's resolutions and the top two resolutions are to lose weight and to save money.

I normally don't make New Year's resoltuions, because they are those things that people make on January 1st and forget about by January 7th. However, I think this year I'm going to give the resolution thing another try. You probably know that I've been eating (mostly) gluten free since Evan and I got married. I eat gluten every once in awhile, like when we go out to eat. So, I resolve this year to eat completely gluten free. That means no bread when we go to restaurants, no Olive Garden (for some reason, they haven't gotten the gluten free pasta message) and no cakes or cookies.

This will be REALLY hard for me. It's not difficult when we're at home because we don't keep gluten in the house. But, when we get into social settings, like parties and family get togethers I have very little will power. So, we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment