Care more than some think is wise. Risk more than some think is safe. Dream more than some think is practical. Expect more than some think is possible. -The Missionary Heart

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Neighbor love

Last night, Evan and I spent a lovely night with one of our neighbors. She and her husband are our age, and they live right across the hall and go to our church. Plus, they've recently started a young marrieds small group! I couldn't think of a better place for God to have put us at the start of our marriage. I feel as though I've really grown as a person as a result of knowing them. Shayla has inspired me to keep up with my blog and start writing that book I've always wanted to write through her dedication to her own creativity (she writes and records AMAZING music). Zach has taught us that life is not just about tasks and commitments. It's about relationships and connections. I already feel more connected to the church because of their influence because they have pushed me to get more connected.

If you're reading this Zach and Shayla, thank you. You are wonderful people, and amazing neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. :D Awwwww... You guys are an enormous blessing from God to us... we LOVE LOVE LOVE having you guys as neighbors... and friends :)

    ReplyDelete